Saturday, March 29, 2008

I really don't like school

So, I guess this is my first time attempting to blog online. I actually ran across this looking into the effects of self-esteem on communication. I think that someones blog had the right words and now I'm here. This week has been a pretty busy week. I went to southern Utah with the choirs here at UVSC. We had a ton of fun sitting out in the sun, swimming, singing, watching movies, and just taking it easy. And now I'm sitting in the library on a Saturday while a group of my friends are down at the festival of colors at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork throwing chalk dust at each other and petting lamas. I have a project to finish before midnight for my online communications class (irony, right?). This is something that I should have done a while ago, but it seems that when I need to get something done, I just don't. I'll end up watching old episodes of The Office or sleeping on the couch-this is why I'm sitting in the library. And now I have to get back.

No comments: