Monday, August 11, 2008

Too much to tell!

Today I have to keep it short, but there is so much to tell. I'm now at Teleperformance officially for 1 1/2 years now. It's weird to think. I'm glad I'm still there. I like my job. Other things going on in my life... I'm in Washington DC right now. I have a flight to catch in 6 hours. I'll fly to Salt Lake, drive home, sleep and then get up and go to work. This week I've been working to help my Brother and sister in law pack up their house so they can move out to Oregon. YAY for them! That puts them about a lifetime closer! And the other thing I did today, which will come as a complete shock to anyone who has talked to me recently, I have finally signed up for a Facebook!!! Yes, most of you know that I am morally opposed to Facebook. I have 2 reasons, first is that my cousin and roommate Dan has been trying to convince me to get on so he can get me to join his Hero application and he can cast spells on me (WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN). The other reason I didn't want to get on Facebook was because I signed up for a Myspace page and didn't get messages very often so I felt like a looser. So I was defiant and decided I would instead stick out in the darkness. This time I've set it up so I can show off all the things I'm doing with my life and catch up with people I haven't seen or talked with in a while!
That's all for tonight, but more will come... eventually.

No comments: