Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AVOID U-TURNS AT ALL COSTS!


I have recently felt that I would need to change my driving habits.
I ignored that feeling and told myself that I was paying plenty of attention to drivers around me. But looking back I have been driving quite recklessly. So on Monday, I was driving to Provo to help a friend. I had reached their apartment but couldn’t find a place to park so I had circled the block a few times, done a couple U-turns and just couldn’t find a place to park. So I finally just decided I would park in front of her apartment and unload my stuff then find somewhere to park. So I pulled off to the right side of the road and went to turn when I looked out my window just in time to see the car screech and hit me.

There is a lot of confusion on how I was hit, so here’s a picture of what happened.

(I’m in the blue car and the other guy is in the silver car)
























Nobody was hurt in the accident. I think he was going about 25 or 30 when he hit me. I pulled my car off to the side of the road and we called the police and waited for them to come. I was very shaken up and really sad that I destroyed my car. I’m pretty sure my car is totaled. Being unemployed makes it hard for me to afford another car, so I’m driving my grandma’s car until I can get a job. And that’s my adventure for this week.



1 comment:

Chandler Newby said...

Ugh...
That stinks! I hate accidents.

All that crazy driving must have left you with bad Carma.
Yes. I went there.